PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Recommendations for a Linux tool-writing approach?

From: xgermx <xgermx () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 10:38:28 -0600

I'm no expert but, my approach would probably be something like:
Python 2x scripts for local tools (possibly Ruby, just something object
oriented and readable, that is to say, not Bash)
If you need a UI, I'd recommend going web only. Python and Django, or
Flask. (I'd personally avoid PHP) You may also want to look at Node as a
platform.

Just my 2 bits :)