PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: European conferences

From: Glen Roberts <glenroberts () me com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 08:16:02 -0600

Jack, I’m curious if you think RSA in San Fran is any different than RSA Europe in that respect. Personally, I found it
to be a bunch of salespeople walking around in suits trying to sell each other their same old, boring wares but renamed
with the word “Cloud” in front.

Don’t get me wrong-I’m not an RSA hater or anything but I got more out of Austin B-Sides in one day and didn’t feel
like I was a head in a cattle drive.

Regards,

Glen Roberts, CISSP
www.linkedin.com/in/glenroberts