PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: extracting MSSQL from a pcap

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 10:54:43 +0000

On 28 November 2013 23:07, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:
I didn't know it could run in Linux and I'll send the pcap into it and
see what it extracts.

I've loaded the pcap into NetworkMiner and it has found some TDS
traffic and is showing it in the sessions tab but I can't get it to
display the SQL. I've tried double clicking, right clicking. What do I
need to do to see it?

Robin

Thanks.

Robin