PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Career Advice

From: Brian Seel <brian.seel () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:17:27 -0400

I am proud to say that I am working on setting up a blog (want to do it
with Dango instead of using a plug and play blog to hopefully work on my
Web knowledge which is in adequate). Thanks yo you guys for motivating me
to do that.

I am taking sans 560 this week (found out my employer had an extra seat and
jumped on it). How does that compare to the Os course?