PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: alternative to KeePass 2.18 for OS X (requirement Open Source and no m$ .Net)

From: Abuse 007 <abuse007 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:10:07 +1100

I use KeePassX on Windows, OS X, and Linux.

I'm happy with it.Although I'd like a CLI version. I'd prefer to keep
things in sync with git or similar, although something that automatically
updates seemlessly in the background would be nice.

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com