PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: alternative to KeePass 2.18 for OS X (requirement Open Source and no m$ .Net)

From: Dan McGinn-Combs <dgcombs () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:39:21 -0500

After a bit of looking, I fell back to PWSafe on iOS and PasswordSafe
on Windows. Other options were KeePass, MSecure and DataVault.

One of the requirements I had was to use the same format, cloud
sync'able on a computer and I-device. 1Password fit the bill too, but
cost quite a bit more than the Password Safe option.

Dan

--
Dan McGinn-Combs