PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: alternative to KeePass 2.18 for OS X (requirement Open Source and no m$ .Net)

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:39:16 -0400

I use keepassx with no problems, would like to try the mono one, no religious views or preferences on MS technology.
1password one of my guys audited the windows version and found it to be not the most secure in terms of coding
standards, have to check if they fixed that since it was over a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone