PaulDotCom mailing list archives

How to merge Kismet´s netxml files for use with Giskismet

From: Nils <nils () hemmann de>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:36:53 +0200

 Hi,
while playing around with my new Nokia N900 I started using Kismet
new-core with it which works great including GPS support.
For visualization I´m using giskimet / Google Earth which works great, too.
But I'm not able to merge several .netxml files in one wireless.dbl file
with giskismet.
So I thought about merging the .netxml files in the first place which
didn't work out either.

Anyone a good idea how to merge several .netxml files or how to merge
data in the giskismet wireless.dbl database file?

Cheers,
Nils