PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Pauldotcom] How to merge Kismet´s netxml files for use with Giskismet

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:40:33 +0100

On 30 August 2010 17:54, Nils <nils () hemmann de> wrote:
 Nice offer Robin!
No offense but this time I had to do it on my own. :-)  A good
motivation to do some Perl programming after quite some years.
I managed to adapt giskimet the way I wanted it to be.
Right now I got in touch with Jabra basically asking for permission to
change his script or a way to contribute.
I'll keep you all posted.

No problem, the offer was there but I'm not unhappy not to have more work to do.

Sure Jabra will accept the patch, he has always been cool like that.

Robin

By the way Robin, I found your name in the CHANGELOG.txt  ( * added
digininja's ignore-gps patch. )

Nils