PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Reporting output from NMAP

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:46:53 +0100

Depending on how good you are with Excel you could use my tool neXCSer
to convert the Nessus files to CSV which you can then import into
Excel and play with.

http://www.digininja.org/projects/nexcser.php

Its all in Ruby so you can modify it to output different things if you
want not just what is currently there.

Robin