PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Karmetasploit Script for BT4

From: bytes abit <bytesabit () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:07:47 -0300

No problems Carlos, we were planning on using Postgres with it anyway, as it
has better results with msf (so we've heard).

Some camping plans have come up for the weekend so I will try to get it done
for you tomorrow instead, if no then Monday will be the day.

all said, I should have time tomorrow as I work from home... though it all
depends on how the servers act is how busy I will be :P

cheers!

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Carlos Perez