PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Karmetasploit Script for BT4

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:09:35 -0400

Perfect that means that the regex to capture it is failing, in mi case mox is not created so I could not test it, can
you send me in a text file the output of the airmon-ng start <card> in a text file, I do recommend the use of a custom
rc file to control what exploits, also use of a custom with postgresql configured instead of sqlite3

Sent from my iPhone