PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Karmetasploit Script for BT4

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 23:15:28 -0400

typo on the postgresql sample file
db_driver postgres should be db_driver postgresql
On Aug 16, 2010, at 12:50 PM, bytes abit wrote:

Super! Thanks dude, I'll get on this over the weekend for sure!

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com> wrote:
Ok Guys here is an updated version of the script, a readme file for setting up MySQL and PostgreSQL on BT4 to work
with the script and 2 sample files one for Postgres and the other for MySQL. I also added support for the ssidlist
module, so do make sure you svn up metasploit before using and do read the README.txt file if you use and Alfa Card
to set the driver properly, plus it will do a better job at cleaning up after it self and will detect those chipsets
that create a monX device when placed in monitor mode. Hope for some feedback.

Cheers,
Carlos