PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Karmetasploit Script for BT4

From: bytes abit <bytesabit () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:54:20 -0300

While using your script, our group had an issue with it saying it couldn't
put us in monitor mode, even though it made the monX device just fine.

We just modified the script to point to the proper device manually.... sorry
I don't have anymore information on this at the moment, but I will do more
checking on it Friday night.

We were using BT4f updated, Pentoo, and FC... all failed until the script
was modified.

My assumption before researching is we had 2 wifi cards installed and the
wifi_int vairable is getting confused with the 2 wifiX's.

Just throwing this out there until more can be done..

PS - THANKS FOR THE SCRIPT!
We are looking to make this allow for proxying to push the picked up systems
to the Internet through the second wifi card (2nd wifi network pwned by
bob?).. making a MITM.

 ~bytesabit

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com