PaulDotCom mailing list archives

...really SMART phones :?

From: john at johnfitz.org (John Fitzpatrick)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:23:47 +0000

There isn't really any need to kill apps on the Nexus One as far as I can
tell. I have used a 3rd party task manager that was constantly reporting to
me a bunch of apps running (and I hadn't opened them). But I have had 36 to
48 hours per charge on my phone and when I use the Android battery
application to see what eats my battery, running applications are not really
affecting anything.