PaulDotCom mailing list archives

...really SMART phones :?

From: allen.deryke at hushmail.com (Allen DeRyke)
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 07:12:40 -0500

Dave,

Have had the motorola droid for a bit now and its the best device I've ever used...  I've worked for both att and
verizonwireless and have probably used every cellphone released after 2001...

I hated the iphone because it requires that you play with it to get things done, what I like about android is that you
set it up and it does what you want it to do.... Like download new podcasts ota as their released.

Multitasking is bliss, but really the best

netevil <netevil at hackers.it> wrote:

Hi guys,
it's time to change this iphone... (no comments...)
...so can you advice me for a new one ...really smart? :)
I'm thinking and looking for one with android...what you think is best?
if you have also models to tell me ..would be greatly appreciated..

thanks in advance... have a nice day
David