PaulDotCom mailing list archives

...really SMART phones :?

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:51:24 +0000

I used to work for verizon and my former coworkers have confirmed the nexus one is coming this year and it looks as if
the iphone is slotted for end 2010 or beginning 2011.  Also they are seriously building their backbone to handle the
massive demands these phones require, something att failed to look at.

As for phones themselves look strong towards the motorola droid and watch for the new droid release that is rumored to
be coming.

If I could change phone today and dump my crackberry I would run to a droid.