PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Protecting your family

From: raffi at flossyourmind.com (Raffi Jamgotchian)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 21:59:49 -0500

The biggest thing you can do is talk to your kids and keep the computer in the main living area (ie. not their
bedrooms).

OpenDNS is a good start for most folks. I set it up with my face as the logo for my home as well as my in-laws.  My
brother in law always tells his kids that Uncle Raffi is watching.

All the tools in the world won't replace good parenting....Sorry a little tied after driving back from Shmoocon. Should
have taken 4 hours but it took 6 1/2 hours.   Maryland needs to learn how to plow their piece of 95. jeez.