PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Legit Mass Emails Cause Blacklisting

From: zenofex at gmail.com (Zenofex)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:51:08 -0600

Robert,

I would be more curious to know if you use SPF records, DomainKeys and/or
DKIM. Another thing that might help is to check to see if you have proper
rDNS records set up. A client of mine currently runs a qmail install with a
custom php/mysql script that handles hard/soft bounces, but there sister
company is using Interspire's Email Marketer (with SPF, DKIM, and
DomainKeys) and neither ever really have problems with RBL's.  You may also
want to look for a script that will handle feedback/complaint loops (which
as far as I'm aware Interspire does not) as this had helped their deliver
ability significantly.

-Zenofex