PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Legit Mass Emails Cause Blacklisting

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:56:24 -0500

I had actually forgotten about PHPList thanks guys!

I sent an email to the team with the suggestion, I think PHPList would
work, but we will see what they want.

Byte_Bucket made a good point in the channel and that was to make sure
Marketing and Technical mass emails are separate, which makes very good
sense and would also make it much easier to manage what we want from the
technical side of the house.

Thanks again!

- Robert
(arch3angel)

Bradley McMahon wrote:
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/book.mssql.php

if you don't mind diving into some code if they don't have built in
support for MSSQL use the link to help you add support.
-Brad

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Raffi Jamgotchian