PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Blue Team Tactics

From: gbugbear at gmail.com (Tim Mugherini)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:51:19 -0400

Russell,

Was actually why i asked the question, your USB switchblade with the
sysinternals stuff

well done btw

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Russell Butturini <rbutturini at epictn.com>wrote:

 What can I say, I?m a shameless self promoter:

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/incident-response-u3-switchblade

Of course for this to match to John?s rules, you have to remove the
Sysinternals tools, which are free but TECHNICALLY have no redistribution
license so I guess they don?t really conform.  The scripting for the
evidence collection process can all be launched from the command line though
(and 90% of it involves no 3rd party tools, just good old DOS fu).