PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What's your Wifi Pentesting Gear?

From: crvallance at gmail.com (Colin Vallance)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:41:20 -0500

Infolookup: Try checking through this forum.  I followed those instructions
ages ago and got the SD card working on my Fon 2100 (original ver).  I could
probably facilitate some pictures and instructions if needed.  That being
said if anyone else wants to look at it I could bring it to defcon too.

-b0o-
Colin Vallance