PaulDotCom mailing list archives

home firewall/server

From: crvallance at gmail.com (Colin Vallance)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:23:51 -0500

There's been a lot of good conversation about this home firewall/server
stuff, so thanks to everyone for the info.  I'm looking to build something
for my home network to ditch my netgear wireless gateway.  If I started a
post in the forum if anyone wants to move the conversation over there.
http://forum.pauldotcom.com/viewtopic.php?id=272