PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Defcon 17 Attendees

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:39:06 +0200

I'm sure Yousif Yalda will bring some of his friends to make sure you're
not lonely.

I'll be attending Blackhat/DefCon for the first time. So just look for the
scared looking English guy and that'll probably be me.

What's this about a Pauldotcom party ???

Chris

Chris John Riley
-- www.c22.cc --

--== All Emails ROT-26 Encrytped ==--