PaulDotCom mailing list archives

need help with usb cable

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:36:42 +0000

2008/12/5 Larry Pesce <larry at pauldotcom.com>:
Yeah, unfortunately, it will affect it. :-(  The "stuff" in the middle,
is at a minimum a TTL level shifter.  Pry that bad boy open and trace
the pinout to the chip specs  :-)

It feels like it has just been sealed in rubber, it isn't a nice
plastic case unfortunately.

Or pick up an FTDI cable form LadyAda...

I'll give Tims idea a go and if not then I'll have a look at LadyAda.

Robin

- L