oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Kees Cook <kees () ubuntu com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:08:23 -0700

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 02:03:12PM -0400, Josh Bressers wrote:
Initial members will have had to be a vendor-sec member (no exploders this
time around). You must reply to this thread, in public (on oss-security).
We want this to be very public, we have nothing to hide. You must have a
public gpg key ID included in your reply. The new list will gpg encrypt all
mail (it does accept plaintext messages though).

Hi, please add me to the list. I was a member via the Ubuntu exploder.

pub   4096R/DC6DC026 2010-09-27
      Key fingerprint = A5C3 F68F 229D D60F 723E  6E13 8972 F4DF DC6D C026
uid                  Kees Cook <kees () ubuntu com>
sub   4096R/650DE414 2010-09-27

-Kees

--
Kees Cook