oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Alex Legler <a3li () gentoo org>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 10:49:37 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:03:12 -0400 (EDT)
Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat com> wrote:

Initial members will have had to be a vendor-sec member (no exploders
this time around). You must reply to this thread, in public (on
oss-security). We want this to be very public, we have nothing to
hide. You must have a public gpg key ID included in your reply. The
new list will gpg encrypt all mail (it does accept plaintext messages
though).

please add me as a representative for Gentoo. We were members of v-s.

pub   1024D/F3C06469 2008-06-12
Key fingerprint = F898 3D19 6A52 0EF1 7451  C534 93EA 2A85 F3C0 6469

Thanks for your efforts,
Alex

--
Alex Legler <a3li () gentoo org>