oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm () debian org>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 11:31:07 +0200

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 02:03:12PM -0400, Josh Bressers wrote:

Initial members will have had to be a vendor-sec member (no exploders this
time around). You must reply to this thread, in public (on oss-security).
We want this to be very public, we have nothing to hide. You must have a
public gpg key ID included in your reply. The new list will gpg encrypt all
mail (it does accept plaintext messages though).

I was subscribed through the team () security debian org exploder. My key:

pub   1024D/4E2ECA5A 2004-09-08
uid                  Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm () debian org>
uid                  Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm () inutil org>
sub   2048g/8D1BA24D 2004-09-08

Cheers,
        Moritz