Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Big Zenmap news - __draw_node MemoryError

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:19:45 -0600

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 01:56:34AM +0100, jah wrote:
On 29/08/2008 01:42, David Fifield wrote:
Is there any reason we can't just delete line 1092 (the whole else
clause)? Drawing nothing at all should have the same effect as drawing
an empty string. If that works, let me know.
Genius.  That works.

It's committed. Thanks for your great investigation. If you can find
more clearly what's wrong, or can create a little pycairo program that
has the crash, it would be worth a bug report to whoever's responsible.

David Fifield