Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Big Zenmap news

From: "Vladimir Mitrovic" <snipe714 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:41:02 +0200

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 3:51 PM, jah <jah () zadkiel plus com> wrote:
Attached is a patch for zenmap/setup.py which fixes a small typo which
causes the following when selecting the Topology tab after performing a
scan with --traceroute:

Thanks jah, I've applied it.

Now, however, I've run into the following when selecting the topology tab:

CRASH REPORTED:
SYS.PLATFORM: win32
OS.NAME: nt
Zenmap Version: 4.68
TRACEBACK:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "radialnet\gui\RadialNet.pyo", line 769, in expose
 File "radialnet\gui\RadialNet.pyo", line 157, in check_graph_status
 File "radialnet\gui\RadialNet.pyo", line 910, in __draw
 File "radialnet\gui\RadialNet.pyo", line 1092, in __draw_node
MemoryError

Hm, I'll set up a test environment on my XP box and try to find out what's up.

David, any ideas on this one?

Vladimir