Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.21ALPHA4 ------- SCRIPT ENGINE: Couldn't find 'scripts\'

From: Diman Todorov <diman.todorov () chello at>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:35:52 +0200

Hello MadHat,

On 13.06.2007, at 04:31, MadHat Unspecific wrote:

IIRC he was running an older version of BackTrack.

So do you work in computer security?  No rudeness intended, just don't
know many that have never heard of BackTrack.

http://www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack.html

It is a security centric live CD.  I highly recommend checking it out.

BackTrack 2.0 Final comes with nmap 4.20, the latest stable version.

No offense taken :) I don't work in computer security. My daylight
job is r & d of semantic web technologies. BackTrack 2.0 may come
with 4.20 but the subject of his email says 4.21ALPHA4...

cheers,
Diman