Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.21ALPHA4 ------- SCRIPT ENGINE: Couldn't find 'scripts\'

From: MadHat Unspecific <madhat () unspecific com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:31:52 -0500

Diman Todorov wrote:
On 26.04.2007, at 13:27, georgyzhukov wrote:

Hi I've seen a few posts asking this question, but no real resolution.
Does anyone know how to fix this error?
I'm running BackTrack 2.0 Final.

I am sorry that it took me so long to find your email. It was burried
deep down in my inbox. Have you fixed the issue or does it still
persist? I assume BackTrack is a linux distro. Which version of nmap
do they provide? It would help if you post the whole error output.

IIRC he was running an older version of BackTrack.

So do you work in computer security?  No rudeness intended, just don't
know many that have never heard of BackTrack.

http://www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack.html

It is a security centric live CD.  I highly recommend checking it out.

BackTrack 2.0 Final comes with nmap 4.20, the latest stable version.