Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap+V

From: "Jay Freeman \(saurik\)" <saurik () saurik com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:18:06 -0500

testic:

Maybe it has something to do with the version of autoconf? I think Fyodor
may have changed the requirement recently. Does 3.30 compile for you? (The
versioon of nmap my patch is against.)

The fix for gcc 2.96 is to remove the include for <limits> and change the
line that uses numeric_limits to:

unsigned waiting(o.maxRttTimeout());

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)