nanog mailing list archives

Re: Attacks from poneytelecom.eu

From: Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 14:38:03 -0500

I may have to take back what I said. Yes the attacks stopped from what IP
but they magically started again from another IP of theirs in a different.
Range. seems like the attacker picked up where they left off just from a
new UP. Almost as if they told the attacker they got complaints and they
would need to just simply switch their IP to keep them as a customer......