nanog mailing list archives

Re: Attacks from poneytelecom.eu

From: Ahad Aboss <ahad () swiftelnetworks com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 03:11:37 +0000

Have you emailed their abuse or NOC teams with the attack logs from their
IPs?

Sometimes ISP servers or their customer CPEs are compromised without their
knowledge.

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 at 1:56 pm, Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve com> wrote:

Hi All,

Lately we have seen a lot of attacks from IPs where the PTR record ends in
poneytelecom.eu to PBX systems. A quick search on twitter (
https://twitter.com/hashtag/poneytelecom) shows multiple people
complaining
that they reported the IP's yet nothing happens. Has anyone had the
pleasure of dealing with them and have you gotten anywhere? I wonder if the
only option is public shaming.

I would rather not ban their AS as it may hurt legit traffic but I am out
of ideas at this point....

TIA.

Dovid