nanog mailing list archives

Re: Auto-reply from Yahoo...

From: Grant Taylor via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 09:46:20 -0700

On 12/14/2018 11:48 AM, Grant Taylor wrote:
I've been seeing them for three or four days now.

BUMP

This has been going on for more than a week now. I'm quite confident that there have been hundreds of auto-replies. (I'm seeing 285 incoming message from the NANOG mailing list since I became aware of the auto-reply.)

I'm really surprised that there has not been any reply or action by the NANOG list owner(s). I would have hoped, if not expected, better, or any, response by now.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die