nanog mailing list archives

Re: Auto-reply from Yahoo...

From: Grant Taylor via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:20:10 -0700

On 12/20/2018 12:10 PM, M. Ömer GÖLGELİ wrote:
Here, I have added the admins to this mail to let them know what bugs us...

Okay.... (See below.)

Maybe there should be a reporting address listed on NANOG page just for this purposes.

I would have thought (read: expected) that the nanog-owner () nanog com email address would have gone to the list owners.

I agree that there should be an easy way to contact list owners. Hence the standard convention of $LIST-owner address / alias.

I don't know. Maybe something got broken during an upgrade. I'll stop harping.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die