nanog mailing list archives

Re: Auto-reply from Yahoo...

From: Grant Taylor via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 12:26:36 -0700

On 12/14/18 11:59 AM, Dan Hollis wrote:
Yes, someone needs to forcefully remove this subscription:

Agreed.

Subject: Re: Your message to lemanm () yahoo-inc com (was:  Re: Extending network over a dry pair)

Yep.

I've received multiple private replies from a number of people who have also stated that they are receiving them and have contacted nanog-owner asking them to do something about it. (Something I've also did myself days ago.)

I brought it up on the list to confirm my suspicious and to test the temperature of the water.

Here's trusting ~> hoping that the nanog-owner(s) will "do the needful" (with or without "reverting") as soon as time permits.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die