nanog mailing list archives

RE: Did Internet Founders Actually Anticipate Paid, PrioritizedTraffic?

From: "Jamie Bowden" <jamie () photon com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:15:02 -0400

I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that I pay for access at home, my employer pays for access here at
work, and Google, Apple, etc. pay for access (unless they've moved into the DFZ, which only happens when it's
beneficial for all players that you're there).  Why should we pay extra for what we're already supposed to be getting.
If the ISps can't deliver what we're already paying for, they're broken.

Jamie