nanog mailing list archives

Re: Upstream BGP community support

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 12:59:19 -0500

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:33:52 CDT, Dorian Kim said:
Fact is, regardless of whether you or I think it makes any sense or
not is that some peering agreements preclude disclosure of the locations
of peering, and in some extreme cases even the disclosure of the
existance of said peering.

As Louis Mamakos pointed out back in 1992 or so, it's hard to conceal the