nanog mailing list archives

Re: Upstream BGP community support

From: Steve Bertrand <steve () ibctech ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 22:12:53 -0500

joel jaeggli wrote:
Steve Bertrand wrote:
Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 08:09:40PM -0500, Steve Bertrand wrote:
I am AS14270. BGP with me... its been two years... you've got to have an
engineer who can set up a session by now, no?
Sounds like someone needs to send you a copy of "They Just Don't Want To
Peer With You". :)
...and directly to your statement:

send the book along. I'm not looking for a 'peer'.

This is a situation that my PROVIDER won't set up a BGP SESSION with me,
and they continue to STATICALLY ROUTE my ARIN ALLOCATED block to me.

Perhaps it's time to find a new isp, something called adsl4u.ca doesn't
sounds like a wholesale transit provider.

Who do you recommend?

I give my situation to people, and they run...

Steve