nanog mailing list archives

Re: Upstream BGP community support

From: isabel dias <isabeldias1 () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 04:21:07 -0800 (PST)

There is always a peering policy in place and I am sure you have a few requirements in mind and you will be evaluating
costs carefully as well as options thoroughly before making a decision on which SP to go for. I am sure technical teams
are flexifle to accomodate some bespoke private peering connections and have defined transit products in place so you
can always negotiate your timescales w/ them as well as your technical needs.