nanog mailing list archives

Re: Peering in Latin America

From: Jeffrey Lyon <jeffrey.lyon () blacklotus net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:18:20 -0400

If you're not particular to a certain country you can try Terremark
Bogota (Colombia). Their U.S. sales can put you in touch.

Best regards, Jeff

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:18 AM, carlos munguia <camunguia1 () yahoo com> wrote:

Hi

I'm L2 support in El salvador CTE , we have L3 support from Costa Rica  TAC Carriers  .
You can contact (506)2211-0487/ -22110454  TAC Carriers  to get L3 support. (they are L3 Cisco Support for all
central america NOC's)

best regards

Message: 3