nanog mailing list archives

Re: verio arrogance

From: Stephen Griffin <stephen.griffin () rcn com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:26:42 -0400 (EDT)

In the referenced message, Ralph Doncaster said:
I'm a little disappointed in Verio, if they really did decide to accept
your unneccessarily deaggregated prefixes.

I'm a little disappointed you're wasting list bandwidth after this has
been well discussed, and not a single post has offered a better
technical alternative to de-aggregating my ARIN /20 (given my network
topology).

-Ralph

Announce your largest aggregate, and announce more-specifics tagged
no-export to those peers who agree to accept them?

Upgrade the connectivity between your sites?

(although I could have sworn I saw someone else make the above
suggestions, already)