nanog mailing list archives

Re: MBone access

From: Brent Sweeny <sweeny () indiana edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:22:22 -0500

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 05:18:55PM -0600, Tim Winders wrote:

Thanks, Brent.  I checked out the Internet2 website
(http://www.internet2.org) but couldn't find the NOC webpage with the
"multicast cookbook" that you mention.  Do you have a URL?  I search and
found A LOT of references, but nothing quite like you described.

Thanks.

=== Tim

duh.  I forget to give the URL, sorry.

http://www.abilene.iu.edu/index.cgi?page=multicast

        Tim Winders, MCSE, CNE, CCNA
        Associate Dean of Information Technology
        South Plains College
        Levelland, TX  79336

        Phone:        806-894-9611 x 2369
        FAX:  806-894-1549