nanog mailing list archives

Re: The Backhoe Summit

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 01:26:29 -0400

John Fraizer wrote:

At our location, it's Ameritech, Ameritel, Williams, Winstar, ICG,
DIGEX/Intermedia, Prism, Time Warner, C&W, Worldcom, Nextlink and of
course EnterZone and CMH-IX.

We live in telco heaven though.

Yeah. I don't. :) A bunch of telcos' facilities are down in the Valley,
with the notable exception of Nextlink, whose Cleveland CO is on the
second floor of my building.

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH
http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net