nanog mailing list archives

Re: The Backhoe Summit

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 01:12:58 -0400

John Fraizer wrote:

Wow.  They must not have any fiber near our facility.  The folks running
the digging operations are keeping Plastikote in business selling orange
paint.  There seems to be more orange than black on the blacktop -- all of
it marked pretty clearly with the carrier name.

Same here. When work is done at 9th and Rockwell, behind my building,
you will often see lots of markings in the middle of the road -
generally,
it'll be either AT&T, MFS or Ameritech's cabling being marked at
that particular intersection.

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH
http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net