nanog mailing list archives

RE: ISPs as content-police or method-police

From: Roeland Meyer <rmeyer () mhsc com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:56:18 -0800

You missed the point. The filters were removed the moment we were able to
get a suitably authorized NOC tech (next morning). That didn't change the
fact that I incurred losses from paying three expensive contractors, for a
full night of over-time, as a direct result of the unannounced filter. The
contractors got paid, how do I recover the losses caused by the contract
breach? The upstream refuses, therefore we must go to court.