nanog mailing list archives

RE: LoadBalancing products: Foundry ServerIron

From: tony bourke <tony () vegan net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:00:33 -0400 (EDT)

you can do EtherChannel for more than 100 Mbps, but we all know how well
that works.

Tony

On Fri, 7 Jul
2000, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

The last time I looked at one, I couldn't get it in
GigE...100baseTX only. Ergo, I couldn't run it on my backbone.

Sutantyo, Danny: Thursday, July 06, 2000 8:37 AM

How about Local Director?

From:       Richard Colella:        Thursday, July 06, 2000 5:38 AM

Products are also available from Alteon, Cisco (Distributed
Director) and Resonate.  Last time I looked, none of these
products does everything one wants, IMHO, but the set union
of features comes pretty close.

Tony Bourke                             tony () vegan net