nanog mailing list archives

Re: LoadBalancing products: Foundry ServerIron

From: Alberto Begliomini <aub () coldstone com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 23:10:49 -0700

It depends which Local Director. The 430 is screaming fast and the 416
in conjunction with a 6509 and ASLB is very fast too. I have been using
both solutions at customers sites with peak traffic of around a million
hits per day.

--
Alberto U. Begliomini                            Email: aub () coldstone com
Coldstone Consulting, LLC                        Phone: 650-400-3990

Karyn Ulriksen wrote:

How about Local Director?

Everyone I've spoke to about LD is very unhappy with it's performance.